After graduating from Arizona Summit Law School, Kristian worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Kent. E. Cattani in the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One. As a judicial law clerk, Kristian drafted court orders, opinions and memorandum decisions on a variety of criminal, civil, and juvenile matters.
The foundation of this firm is communication and client satisfaction, and our success depends on your peace of mind. If you want the firm that is going to be able to best represent you, the firm that will best be able to understand your problems, and the firm that will get the results you want, please contact us below. We are available to you here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Judicial Law Clerk Judge Cattani Arizona Court of Appeals
- Judicial Extern Judge Gould Arizona Court of Appeals
- Student Phoenix School of Law
- Judicial Intern Judge Orozco Arizona Court of Appeals Division One
- Judicial Intern Honorable Susanna Pineda Maricopa County Superior Court
- Intern Yuma Legal Defender Yuma County Superior Court
Comments are closed